VASER Hi-Def Strange Result on Abs and Chest

Pro's: Definitely an improvement of some degree...

Pro's: Definitely an improvement of some degree from where I was. Results look natural, though I did request that.

Con's: Down time - 4 weeks of compression garments. Not sure if I'm completely happy with the resutls yet.

Why I did it: I wanted a look that my genetics did not afford me. I did my best with diet and excersise but could only go so far.

I had the Vaser high def procedure a couple of weeks ago on abs and chest. When I saw the results on the second day after the procedure I was very impressed. Now two weeks in and I look at the results and much of the definition I saw initially on my abs and chest has disappeared (my girlfriend also agrees) ! I am less sore and swollen, have been wearing a compression garment 24 hours a day and my diet has been clean. I though if anything the results should improve, not diminish....hence I just can't understand this. I would very much appreciate if anyone could kindly offer and explanation as my doc is on holidays ? I am worried... Thanks a lot !

when the fat is gone, its gone, I believe u are pumped up with fluids. also when the body changes, such as fat removed, the skin is the last thing to have effect. That is skin retraction is delayed and is the last process. Hence why final results can be seen like 1 year later, waiting for the skin to retract tighten. If your initial surgery had a major difference, no doubt in like 4 or 5 months time u definitely gonna look different from before surgery, as long as u eat well, and do not create new fat cells.

Not sure...time will tell