Lipodissolve Treatments on Abs and Love Handles

Hello All, Friday 11/13/09 I had my first...

Hello All, Friday 11/13/09 I had my first treatment of lipodissolve. I knew a little what expect because of all the research that I did on the net. I was given the shots by a RN. I used the numbing cream before hand and took 1 pain killer. The needles were not bad at all, but after the medicine was in me it did hurt. It was manageable however, because I have a low tolerance for pain....

The areas I’m treating are my abs and love handles. I had the first treatment on my abs. I was able to drive home without a problem, but I was starting to bloat, and feel some pain. By the time I got home my stomach was big like a balloon. I was very sore and was very limited with what I can normally do. At that point I said “What did I do to myself!!“ Then I quietly whispered “Think positive you knew this was going to happen so just calm down” LOL!!! I just took a shower and went straight to bed.

The next morning I was very very sore. I could feel all the meds moving around in me, but I was more comfortable than the day before, because there was no real pain like the first day. I just felt a uncomfortable. I could feel the meds inside of me as I walked around.

My before measurement were: upper abs 29, middle abs 32 & lower abs 33. I should have measured what I was when I swelled up so big, but I didn’t (will do it next treatment).

Today is 11/18/09, and I’m back to my starting measurements so I take that as a good sign. I say that because I can still feel some the medicine inside of me, so I’m figuring I have lost some fat, and the meds are in there in its place. I hope that once all the medicine is gone I can see at least ½ to 1 inch lost in each area I measured. By day 3 I felt much better, and I did start to massage the area, which is was very tender to the touch, but I heard it spreads the medicine around and it makes sure you get a smooth finish. I also workout on day 3 which is was my stretching routine. I had no problems at all. Today is day 5 and I’m still tender but all is good, just waiting to see some real results, and can’t wait until all the medicine is out of my body!

I will continue to update my progress, report my measurements, and let you all know how it goes. Oh yeah on day 2 & 3 I did have some mild diarrhea, nothing major though

Hello All,Today is day 14 and I feel good...

Hello All,

Today is day 14 and I feel good.  My abs are still sore to the touch.  But no pain at all.  I'm figuring its the meds are still in me, because the injection sites on the top do not hurt.  (I thought the pain was from the needles at first)  By day 4 I forgot to report I had 3 black and blues at the top where the meds were injected.  And those 3 spots were sore, and hard like rocks.  I just kept massaging them and the went away by day 8.  I have measured and my upper abs are still 29 inches, but my middle abs around the naval have went down to 31 inches!!!  My lower abs have also stayed the same.  She did really just focused on the middle since I suffer from the donut around my abs.  My upper and lower is not so bad, its mainly the middle.  I can't wait to see what happens next week!  They want me to go to them every 2 weeks, but I think that is too soon for me.... I will do my abs in 2 week, and then do my love handles 2 weeks after that.  I have some gatherings coming up and can't go to them all swelled up!  LOL

Talk to you all soon

I don't know how its going to turn out as of yet

Today is April 25, 2010. I just had liposuction and now have 6-pack abs. I am disappointed that the doc didn't take too much off of my square hips and make them round, though he did an amazing job with muffin-top and all of that. I'm happy but fussy because I paid $3,000 and could use 1/4" off of each hip. I am thinking of lipodissolve but am feeling silly about spending more $. I am not a movie star. I would like more info.
I recently got my first set of injections on my lower abdomen. I got them on 4/15/10 and I am still incredibly tender and bruised today, 4/20/10. Anyway, I was really excited to read your post and I am looking forward to reading more. It's nice to read about someone who is going through the same thing as you.
So Alicia, how goes it? Can you post before and after pics? Have you lost any more inches in your middle abs? I just got my first treatment for my love handles last week. I am waiting to get my inner thighs done before I post a review. So far, I'm pretty excited and have no complications. I'd love to read an update from you!
The Beautiful Sun Piercing Through my window this morning! The sun gives me energy and it feels so good! Good Morning All, Its about that time I go back to get my second treatment. I've waited 2 1/2 months to really see if I was getting results. They originally want people to do treatments 2 weeks apart on the same area, or one week apart on a different area. But after reading Doctors' reviews on this site I've decided to wait.....one doc suggests treatments every 4 months. Anyway, I've lost a lot of the fat around the donut area, (middle abs), and I've very happy. I think 2 inches. Keep in mind that I did not diet in anyway, or exercise for that matter. I may have a did crunches for about a day or two, but no real exercise. I've just been very lazy..... I will make an appointment for next week and will let all of you know how it goes. I want two more treatments. One more on my middle abs, and one for my back fat. Which I dont have far to go. I think I'm going to get these treatments 2 weeks apart since I now know what to expect, and since it has worked for me. Talk to you soon. I will measure again before I go so you can have my stats
That's super! I am on my way to having a *true* hour-glass figure for the first time ever myself! My fatty waistline results are visible already (I took a week off from the gym myself so I know the change is from the LD only). I plan for a 2nd treatment to the waistline in 10 days or so. I went ahead and had my inner thighs done today. No complications and no downtime for me. I wish I had considered this in the first place, but I found a doctor with experience who takes a conservative approach with how much solution he puts into you at a time and who has refined his technique to provide for a painless process.
Hello All, I have an appointment for on Sat Feb 27. I will do my front abs again. I need the most work there. 2 to 3 weeks after I will do my love handles. This time if I remember I will take before and after pics of my mid section first. I will also take my measurements again. I'm so excited and will keep you all posted!!! Have a beautiful day!
Who did you use? I may be interested in doing this one day.
Please keep updating! I'm very interested in your progress!! :) xo