Very Pleased with my Results - New York, NY

I always looked tired, even when I wasn't and...

I always looked tired, even when I wasn't and I felt that it made me look older. I went to the doctor for a consultation, as everyone--friends and colleagues-- kept remarking on how tired I looked, even when I'd had a full night sleep.

I didn't know what type of procedure I'd need-- I thought maybe a partial facelift, but Dr. Engler told me that I'd most benefit from the eye surgery. He said that my eyes were what was making me look tired above anything else, and that I didn't need any other type of procedure right now. I really appreciated his candor, and based on my prior excellent experience with him, I knew I'd be wise to follow his advice.

I had the surgery shortly thereafter and was thrilled with the result. Dr. Engler called me daily after my surgery to check up on me, and made it clear that I could call him any time if there was a problem.  This is a perfect example of how genuinely caring Dr. Engler is towards his patients.

My recovery was relatively painless and complication-free, and the result made such a huge difference in my appearance-- I look years younger, and the result is completely natural.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I wanted to write a recommendation for Dr. Alan Engler as I've been so pleased with the work he has done on me over the years. Most recently, I had lower lid eye surgery. The first time I went to Dr. Engler for a procedure was a number of years ago for liposuction. I'm pretty thin, but I had saddle bags which wouldn't go away no matter how much I exercised. I did quite a bit of research and saw a number of doctors, but none impressed me as much as Dr. Engler and his staff. The moment you enter his office, you feel at ease. Everyone is warm, kind, and caring, and they really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Engler, who's board certified (this was important to me), took time to explain the procedure and answered as many questions as I could think of. I never felt rushed, and his very personable manner made me feel much less nervous about undergoing the procedure. The surgery went great, my recovery went smoothly, and the results were excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Engler to anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery. Bottom line, Dr. Engler is an excellent physician and I would not hesitate go back to him again.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Jane. I'm glad to hear it went well for you! We'd love to see photos too, if you feel comfortable sharing them.