My Radiesse Results

I had 2 syringes of Radiesse injected by a very...

I had 2 syringes of Radiesse injected by a very talented plastic surgeon and I am very pleased with the results.

My problem was lack of volume in my cheeks, and the first plastic surgeon I consulted with wanted to do implants! I wasn't ready for surgery, and so I went forward with the Radiesse.

I have to say the results are very subtle but are exactly what I wanted. I am so pleased. BUT note that it did take 5 good days before I looked normal enough to return to work. I think this idea that you can return to work the next day is misleading- you'd have to work in the back of a cave! If you meet the public, count on a longer recovery time. Give yourself a good week if you have an event.

I did bruise, but I didn't research what I should (not) be taking before the injection, such a vitamin E and ibuprophen. Next time- and there will be a next time, believe me- I 'll research the brusing element.

I love the results, overall, just RESEARCH and find a really experienced doctor!

Hi There, I live in Boston and am looking in to Radiesse for my nasalflaboids. Yesterday I bought a package at Sleek MedSpa and now I am having second thoughts. I want to see a Dr. May I ask who you used? If you wouldn't mind sharing could you please email me. Thank you - J

I stopped all vitamins, etc. 2 weeks before I had my injections Radiesse, Restylane and Botox. Also took Arnica Montana for 2 days before and 3 days after. I had no bruising at all. I recently had the Botox refreshed and went to work the next morning - no bruising. What we think are harmless supplements can actually thin the blood which causes bruising.

Ask where your doctor was trained and his or her experience with injectable fillers. Be proactive