Breast Lift After Weight Loss + Saline Implants Exchanged for Silicone

In August of 2008 I had a breast lift with...

In August of 2008 I had a breast lift with exchange of my saline implants for silicone implants (I had saline implants placed many years ago by another surgeon).

I decided to have this procedure done because I had lost a significant amount of weight resulting in sagging breasts. I had my saline implants exchanged for silicone implants because to me, silicone implants feel much more like breast tissue than saline implants. Silicone implants were not an option when I had my implants initially placed years ago. I decided to have the surgery because I was self conscious about the way I looked and it was affecting my self esteem.

I am so pleased with my results and my expectations were exceeded. My breasts look and feel completely natural. I feel confident about the way I look now.

There were no significant "cons" with the surgery. Having the surgery did require a week off from work but my pain was minimal. I was required to sleep on my back for several days after surgery for obvious reasons, and there were restrictions about the amount of weight I could lift and how high I could lift my arms.

Note that the cost of my procedure was more than the usual breast lift because I had the additional procedure consisting of the exchange of my implants and I also had the additional cost of the silicone implants.

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

I choose my Dr. for many reasons: his expertise, his knowledge, and his caring manner. I was immediately at ease after meeting with him the first time. I felt very confident about choosing him as my surgeon and he exceeded my expectations. I've had additional surgery (body lift, also needed due to sagging skin around stomach and back from weight loss) with him since my breast augmentation and plan on having more surgery at a later date. He is truly an awesome doctor and surgeon.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in