My Radiesse Filler in Cheek

I am 48 years old. My son opened a door in my face...

I am 48 years old. My son opened a door in my face and it hit me on my cheek, and left a very deep indent on my right cheek. I want from doctor to doctor to get help so that we can fix the indent. Some siad I must leave it as it will heal by itself, other suggested a filler and some said that laser treatment will be the best.

I left it for 5 months to see if there's any healing, but nothing help. I was going insane, because it looked very bad in any light. I have a dimple on my lower right cheek as well - which made it look even worse.

So I went for a Radiesse filler. It looked better, but after 5 months the indent was visible once again. I went for a touch-up filler and asked the doctor advice regarding a more permanent solution. He suggested sciton laser treatment. BUT I am concerned: I have a very delicate fine white skin. Will it harm my skin badly due to the extreme heat and secondly, what will happen to the injected Radiesse product in the area as it may last for up to 2 years or longer?

My experience is that a laser will improve volume somewhat, but not to the extent that a filler can do. I would go with the Radiesse again, or try Sculptra. A laser will not affect the Radiesse at all.