My Botox Wears off Fast

I am 37 years old andI have had two rounds of...

I am 37 years old andI have had two rounds of Botox in-between my eyebrows. I loved the results, however both treatments wore off within 2 months of the injection. Here I am ready for another third injection but I am apprehensive. At $375 dollars, every two months, this will become costly. Not to mention I cannot seem to get a clear answer as too why this is happening in the first place.

Love the results of Botox, but wears off way too fast. I hate the appearance of the line that gets deeper every year and have taken permanent residence on my face. I have friends that used Botox and had great results so I tried it.

Is there another option with longer lasting results or do I try Botox again and hope for the best? Or am I stuck with this dreadful line that is residing on my face?
My first time was with my plastic surgeon I was under for another surgery so I was only charged 300$ for whole face which looked great for about 2 months.Then went back for a follow up to the surgery ( which they made me an appt on botox day)and it was 675$!!Then were trying to get me to make my next appt!! I have found a regular doctor who does it but the results w/ her have only lasted a month~!The stuff is highly addictive & I am only 30.
The company claims it should last for 3-4 months.My doctor says I have a high metabolism so that's why it'd wearing off so fast.
I'm 39 and have exactly the saem problem. I've had three sessions of botox over the last 8 months and each one lasts no longer than 8 weeks. This is with different providers, and recently at Harley Street. After my most recent session I still had some movement so went back for a top up. A week later and the results were amazing..however within two weeks I noticed more movement again and a month later there is significant movement in my forehead. They say that for some people it just doesn't last. looks like we could be the unlucky ones. I haven't done any significant exercise in this last session, I didn't lay down or massage the area. I've now seen two different providers but for some reason it still doesn't last more than a couple of months. Saying that my crows are ok, and frown is still good. My forehead is the issue as I'm a very animated person usually and possibly the nerve endings get stimulated too much and eventually the movement takes over...
Oh and incidentally- they injected tons of the stuff into my face!! TWICE!
Austin Westin

The Doctor is fantastic and I have personally seen his work. It is true artistry at its best.