Mini Facelift - Uplifting Experience

Though it might sound trite, the face I saw in the...

Though it might sound trite, the face I saw in the mirror no longer matched the vitality of my brain or body. After attending an informative seminar and a consultation with the doctor, I found I was a good candidate for a mini facelift. I wanted to smooth my sagging neck, eliminate jowls, and lesson the “puppet” lines near my nose and on my chin. The mini facelift did exactly that and left me looking fresher and of course younger by at least ten years. I gave this gift to myself, with my husband’s support, just after my 60th birthday.

The doctor I chose and recommend specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face and was very knowledgeable, approachable, and professional. He and his nursing staff made sure I was informed of what to expect during and after the surgery. The doctor gave me his personal phone number and when I had additional questions the day after the surgery he immediately responded to my phone call. There were no “cons” with the experience. However, remember it is surgery and your body will need some time to recuperate.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Munster Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor trained and further developed the mini facelift technique. He saw me as an individual and accessed my needs and delivered the exact outcome we had discussed.