SilkPeel on Face, Back, and Chest Worked Great

I have had 3 SilkPeel microdermabrasion sessions...

I have had 3 SilkPeel microdermabrasion sessions on my face and 2 on my back and chest. I originally decided on the SilkPeel vs a chemical peel because there's less risk involved, less downtime, and less discomfort or pain. The procedure is relatively quick and I found it to be completely painless. Your skin is cleansed and then the wand is "brushed" over your face. It sort of feels like a cat licking your face because its slightly rough feeling. The wand also sprays a solution on to the skin (there are 3 different SilkPeel solutions available; I had the one for acne).

After the procedure, my skin felt smoother and had a healthier glow to it. After several sessions, my skin doesn't get as oily and it's smooth. I've since had a B-Liftx salicylic 20% peel on my face and two B-Liftx 30% salicylic peels on my back. The acne/scarring on my back is looking much better. The peel on my face was done just a couple days ago and my face is still peeling, but already looks better.

I'd recommend asking your dermatologist if a SilkPeel or chemical peel might be right for your skin - they're working for me.

The $150 price for the SilkPeel included my face, chest, and back.

described procedures and expected outcomes, genuinely interested in helping to make my skin look and feel better

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.