It Was Worth It for Me, EVERY Penny!

Yes it was very expensive-- but considering that I...

Yes it was very expensive-- but considering that I do not currently have medical insurance, any visit to the dermatologist would have had to be paid in full. Any prescription medications I'd receive would also have to be paid in full, so when it comes down to it, I would have paid the same or even more. Many dermatologists also seem very quick to "diagnose" me with something and hand me strong medications which thinned out my skin.

I have really bad melasma on my face that is noticeable from a distance, and it looks even worse in pictures. No amount of makeup is able to cover it sufficiently, which really sucked because I have darker skin as well. I was concerned about how much darker it would get as I got older and as the summer came along, and there was NO WAY I was going to look like some of my family members who also have it!

After my first microderm, I could see the difference in the melasma and I didn't even peel that much. My esthetician is wonderful and always explained to me in full what to expect. I've already had 4 microderms (I paid for several at once) and even friends who haven't seen me in a while comment on how much better my skin looks.

It really depends on the individual. My skin is thicker, so it was easier to work with and responded well. Some people have very temperamental skin, where I would suggest a different from of skin therapy. My skin barely peeled and when it did, it was not noticeable to anyone else but me. I take good care of my skin and stay out of the sun, which also helped the process.

hi.. glad to hear about your result.Do you have any information about its availability in saudi arabia or india? It ll be very helpful if you reply. Thanks, Rakesh K A