Juvederm Redness and Crusty Around Mouth

I have redness and small crusty areas, flaking, ...

I have redness and small crusty areas, flaking, around my mouth where i had 1 syringe of Juvederm put in to improve that area. Am I allergic? What can I do to heal this redness and patchiness?

I have had restylane and perlane in the last few years , but only had a bit of bruise and swell from that product.

It is now 1 week and 3 days since the treatment. Please advise me. I am keeping the area clean and wipe it with alcohol so I don't think this is infection at all. Redness and crusty areas on either side of my mouth after treatment 10 days ago.

I have the same red crusty issue in one small spot, has yours improved at all? I can't find any info on it.

you may want to read this post about Juvederm allergic reaction

Yes the one spot cleared up in the corner of my mouh , but then I had another sore develop on my upper lip that also looked like a fever blister, then it healed. But there is still some redness in the areas just below the corners of my mouth. ?? I don't know why? It isn't painful but still off color. I had restylane and perlane about 3 times usually once a year. I was hoping Juvederm would last longer? Keep in touch.
Thanks i'll try it. One side has cleared up but doc said the open sore on left of my mouth is a fever blister. havent had that in years, and it is still healing.

It takes longer than that for all the crusty and red areas to dissappear. Apply ice water to it for 20 minutes and then a warm tea bag for another 20 minutes. That should help the healing process.