Mixto SX on Hands for Fine Lines and Wrinkles

I had Mixto SX performed on my hands to dimish...

I had Mixto SX performed on my hands to dimish fine lines and wrinkles. It's three day post-procedure and I did not peel. The redness on my hand (especially the right hand)has faded to a light pink. At this point, I do not believe I will ever peel. It's more like a sunburn that is fading. Also, there is no change to the fine lines and wrinkles.

I am realistic and was just hoping for a subtle change when collagen production increases in a few months. I am giving this procedure thumbs up currently because it's too soon to tell what the final results will be.

Has anyone else had Mixto performed on their hands? Is it common not to peel? Will I see any beneficial results in three months without any peeling?

I had my procedure on the face and hands on Wednesday morning. Today is Sunday, so it's day five. My face has started to peel and is beginning to look normal again. Can't say if I've noticed a difference because it's too soon to tell. However, my hands look horrible right now. No peeling at all and it looks like I'm wearing hamburger gloves. So ugly and wrinkly. I am going to call tomorrow to see if there is anything they can do to speed up the peeling and healing on my hands......
Thanks for your input. At approx. two and one half weeks, I had very mild peeling on my hands but no peeling on the fingers at all. I also noticed plumpness in my hands. I didn't notice any subtle changes in fine lines. Since the office is now charging only $249 on hands, I will try it again. The plumpness really hides most of the ugly veins in my right hand and half on my left hand so the overall appearance has improved.
Can you give me the name of your Dr. in/around Phoenix?