Macs Facelift & Canthoplaxy to Correct Eyelid Surgery from 10 Years Ago

I had a macs facelift and a canthoplaxy 12 months...

I had a macs facelift and a canthoplaxy 12 months ago to correct upper and lower eyelid surgery done 10 years ago. The canthoplaxy did not work. In fact the lower eyelid droops more now than before.

I am too scared to have a revision on my eyes in case they end up being worse. I needed a revision 3 months ago on my neck and jowls as they also were worse than before. My neck now looks good so far but the jowls are bigger than before.Also one side of my face is sunken in. Apparantly this can be fixed with fat transfer and i have lump in the other cheek that my dr. said he could have nicked the salivary gland. If i could have the jowl area fixed then i would say it was worth it but at the moment i am not sure.

I would like to know what procedure would be best to fix the jowl area and how long would i need to wait. Also where the lump is in my cheek that the dr. said could be a nicked salivary gland there is now a feeling of a piece of string inside my mouth when i run my tongue along the inside cheek that runs from the corner of my mouth to approx. the side of my ear. I think it has to do with the salivary gland. It doesn't hurt at all. Just wondering how this would be fixed.

I dont think he has enough experience in this area.