44 Years Old, Lower Facelift to Correct Sagging

I decided to get a lower facelift, 3 years after...

I decided to get a lower facelift, 3 years after having a brow lift, mid facelift and upper/lower eyes. I felt I had sagging areas and wanted a slight correction. I am 44 years old.

I have an area below my jawline that is swollen and puffy and hurts if I move my head at all. I am 3 weeks out post op after lower facelift. Is it possible that I pulled something, or is it normal to have an area that is more swollen than another?

I think the procedure will be worth it once I heal.

could I get the name for your doctor thxs ilona
Hi, Is it possible for you to tell me who did your face lift. I am interested. HOw long did it take you to recover. Was it painful? Did you get noticeable scars from it??? Thanks

Hi CACT,

Thanks for sharing your review. I've heard of uneven swelling before; have you mentioned it to your doc?

Hi Sharon, My surgeon is in CA, I am in CT and she is out of the country, but I am seeing a surgeon here for follow up, and plan to ask him, but will not see him for a week. So I thought I would pose the question here. I may call my regular surgeons office tomorrow, I just have this soft small "bulgy area" that is bothering me, maybe her partner in practice can help. Gosh, that sounds like a big jumble, hope that was possible to follow! I think I am ok, I just get nervous.

It never hurts to ask, right? :)

Hopefully some of the doctors on the site will chime in as well.