Vaser on Tummy - Upper and Lower (London, UK)

Alot less pain today (2nd day after) and oozing...

Alot less pain today (2nd day after) and oozing has stoped.  Swelling seems less.

Day three.  Procedure done on Monday and...

Day three.  Procedure done on Monday and today is Thursday still sore but not half as bad as day after (tues) can move about and get out now.  Can also see I have no bulging belly anymore, am still swollen as measurements haven't changed but the shape is taking form.

Just had laser on my tummy upper and lower....

Just had laser on my tummy upper and lower. Although I think the results will be worth it but please do not think that it is pain free. People saying that its just like doing too many sit ups/over doing the gym must be lucky. Today is day after surgery. And it hurts, only when I move but its alot more painful than just over doing it at the gym. Thankfully I booked the whole week off work. The surgery itself also hurt at times, just where it hit a nerve or needed more local.

I am not wanting to put you off. Its just no where did I read about the possible pain so wasn't quite prepared for it. The painkillers are not really helping for me I am lucky I have a high pain threshold. Am hoping the pain will ease a little each day. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Day six - bit more swollen today but bruising is...

Day six - bit more swollen today but bruising is getting better but I have been taking arnica and using arnica cream everyday.  Still a little sore when moving, bending etc

Day Nine ~ last few days I was really really...

Day Nine ~ last few days I was really really swollen, I felt like I had eaten the biggest Christmas dinner, that horrid stuffed overeaten feeling but today is better and swelling is down today.   Bruising almost gone now but been taking arnica and using arnica cream.  One incision, the belly button one has healed already.  Stomach now is getting hard and lumpy but was told this is normal, will start with the massaging on day 14.

One very nice side effect has been on my eating habits, no comfort eating, no overeating or eating just for the sake of it.  Which I am really pleased about.

Two Week stage - am happy with how its going, my...

Two Week stage - am happy with how its going, my tummy is hard and lumpy but still is less mass than before and that makes me feel good.  Pain is getting less and less.  Still wearing compression garments just switching between different types which I think is helping.  Using cream and gentle massage twice a day now.  Lost 1.5 inches of two measurements I take of my belly, which at this early stage is excellent.

Very happy with results so far however I do have a...

Very happy with results so far however I do have a couple of small skin folds and don't know what too do to get rid of them.  Am now going to stop wearing my compression garment during the day as much as think this might help.  I have been massaging for a week now.

Well I am still pleased. Its been over 6 months...

Well I am still pleased. Its been over 6 months now. Slowly the skin is tightening although its still a little bit lax, shows more so when I sit down but nothing major guess its just personal choice. Scars are almost invisable. I have been on holiday and felt much more comfortable and happy in my bikini, no worrying about my pooch! Although being a typical women I still have issues with other parts of my body. I am considering having Vaser/Smartlipo done on my neck/chin but still undecided.

More updated pics

More updated pics

Well all in all I am happy, it has changed how I dress. I'd never wear a dress before due to the protruding tummy but now I wear dresses loads. I feel better in a bikini and most clothes. I wish the skin was tighter as when I sit there are some rolls but nothing like it was before.
HI My skin tightening was within the first month and even now I can see its been excellent, saying that, thats on my lower abdomen only, I have a problem on my belly button area which seems like the fat does not go away as i had a touch up and it hurt like hell, my doctor is going to send me to a different clinic to get this sorted it out as he said he will not discharge me if im not 100% happy. this is in Bodysmooth with Dr Hassan,
I used Bodysmooth. At the time of treatment they were excellent but I went for my follow up appointment and they were not there when I have tried to reschedule its been a nightmare. One question for anyone whose had it done, how is your skin elasticity now? Does it take more than 6-7months for the skin to shrink? its not a major problem but a little thing I would like to happen
Hi Those results are great looks good I am getting the same done also in London which clinic did you use?
Hi i had vaser on my upper and lower stomach, love handles and back 11 days ago!! I had 4 litres removed and had mid def. I cant believe how sore i am still!! My back is so sore i cant stand it any more!! Im having my drains removed tomorrow, but i hate this lower back pain ive got, i think its coz he took alot of fat away from here, can anyone help me please??????? xx
i had vaser lipo oct6, 2010& am still miserable. my stomach (upper & lower) was done for $5300.. i still feel like i have ground glass under my skin. all i want to do is sleep. i have an appt with my Dr. next week. i felt fine & normal as long as i was on the Vicodan. as for the surgery, it was extremely painful. i had to have more Valium during because i felt such agony & started to cry & my doc threatened to stop the procedure if i didn't stop! i had it done because i had that darn stomach fat that i couldn't exercise off. i'm almost 60 & wanted to get it over with before i got any older. i am happy to have a flat stomach again & i can exercise everything else...i just want to feel like myself again!! has anyone else had this experience?
Hi,
I was wondering how you vaser turned out?
I'm wanting back,flanks and all tummy doing. Any idea how much this costs? Did the skin get tighter?AFter loosing weight my tummy has lost elasticity. Hoping it will help.
Hope your happy with it.
Sophiex
Hi I had vaser on my stomach (upper and lower) 7 days ago. I also underestimated the pain. on the web sites they are like you only need to take one day off work! I am really swollen and its gone all hard now. I was starting to get worried it had gone wrong until i found you guys saying the same thing so now i feel a bit better. thanks! I don't know about this arnica cream though, how does that help and where can i get it?
Hi... You can get Arnica cream from any pharmacy or big stores.. It looks like it has helped and my swelling reduced by 90% in a few days.. I also took the Arnica pills orally 3 times a day. My concern is that i had a hard rock lump on my lower abdomen. :(
Hi.. the results after 2 and a half months are very good.. congrats! I had vaser 7 days ago and i got worried that my swelling got a lot worse that I am going to see my Dr. tomorrow. he said maybe i need to be drained. my bruising is very similar to yours.. in the same area and thats the area which gives me more discomfort cos its a big bump. I've had started to massage the area with ARNICA hope it helps.. Im wearing a much tighter garments to help with the skin tightening.. all i can say is that the whole idea of Vaser is painful. waiting for results. hope they are worth the money and the pain so far.
So 7 nearly 8 wks on, I am really happy. I will post a updated pic later. The hardness and bumps get better every few days. The skin folds also are getting better aswell. I am really happy. I think people have to be realistic that it takes time, your belly took a few years too get that way and its not just going to pop back in an instant. My skin is gradually shrinking and I know it takes time for this too happen.
Hi,
I was wondering if you were happy with the skin tightening results?I am planning to have vaser but after weight loss already my tummy has lost elastcity in the middle.
Thanks
Sophie
Hi - thinkinng of having this done in the new year. One month down the line from yours now & wondering how things are going? Are you happy with the results? Back at the gym yet?
i had vaser on my tummy in March, but it kinda left it abit bumpy, so i'm goin in on Sat(14th Nov)to have it redone. I know what you mean about the pain, i feel more nervous this time cause i know what to expect.
is the recovery getting better each day or too swollen to tell?
about 2 litres and I was in there having actual procedure for about 2.5hrs
do you know how much fat/cc's were removed from you? how long did the procedure take?
Congratulations! Trust me it is well worth the pain. Been just over two months with mine and I am so happy! Wait and watch for the improvements week by week :-D