Liposuction to Abdomen, Flanks, Back & Neck; Harvested Adipose Tissue Injected into Hips

I had moderate swelling the first six months and...

I had moderate swelling the first six months and appeared to have good results. Approximately nine months after procedure I slowly began to resume the exact same proportions I originally sought to have changed only I was smaller in circumference.

At my initial consultation I stated that I wanted a tummy tuck. The plastic surgeon insisted that I didn't need it because I had great skin. I now know that my rolls of fat is actually extra skin and I did in fact need a tummy tuck.

As for the lipo performed to my neck, I have lax skin in my face so performing lipo only made the condition worse. I also have scarring from the canula that was used along my jawline. I actually needed skin tightening or a face lift procedure instead.

Having the fat from my abdomen injected into my hips did nothing to enhance my shapliness which was the desired result. It actually disfigured my buttox. I have since learned that that procedure is completely ineffective and a waste of money.

I honestly believe that I was taken advantage of and that the surgeon deliberately advised me to have unnecessary procedures performed for the money. I was referred to him by another surgeon that performed a medical procedure on me. I believe he took advantage of my blind trust in the recommendation.

When I went for my annual follow-up I was in tears due to the results. The surgeon told me that he agreed that the results were less than desired but that he didn't know why. He offered to redo the lipo and perform the original procedure that I requested which was a tummy tuck at half price which was over $6,000.00. I was insulted being that I was already paying nearly $12,000.00 for no results! Beyond that I simply couldn't trust him any further.

I would advise buyers to beware of this surgeon because he is not ethical in practices according to my personal experience. I was originally told that I could have copies of my before and after pictures. To date I have yet to even see them and I awaiting a response to my request for copies of the pictures and my medical records.

As you will see in the picture, I am ashamed to tell anyone that I had anything done!

Washington Plastic Surgeon

Looking back I realized he didn't do any patient education or discuss alternate options/precedures explaining the potential results of each. He was always rushed and seemed irritated when I asked too many questions. I would advise buyers to beware of this surgeon because he is not ethical in practices according to my personal experience.

Thanks for the post. I was going to use their office for a breast reduction. During my consult I thought the female doctor was rude and dismissive but I was thinking of giving her another chance.
Wow, it's so sad to see so many people, including myself pay large sums of money to have a surgeon ruin your body, and (for me anyway) life. I don't know about you, but I was not properly informed of possible bad outcomes such as this. The only bad outcome that I was informed of was a possible depression, skin discoloration or scarring at the point of entry/incision. I was not informed of cavities in the donation site, or rippling. I didn't even go in for liposuction. I am minipetite, 5' 90lb female. A fitness enthusiast my entire adult life. I went in to get breast implants changed and was concerned about rippling in the breast, my surgeon convinced me that he could graft fat to cover any rippling from the breast implant. I expressed my concerns with being so light and not having any fat to graft, but he assured me it didn't take much. I asked where would you get it, as I really didn't have any to spare? He just said he would find it somewhere. Now the entire back and insides of my legs are full of cavities and rippling. I also think that he took a piece of muscle, as I have a huge cavity right in the middle of my muscle. It is visible at all times but more pronounced when my muscle is contracted.I will be seeking other surgeons advise and opinions and will post the opinions from my consultations as I seek help. Just wanted to say, so sorry this happened to you, so sorry it happened to me, and I hope this serves to inform and educate others considering cosmetic surgical procedures. Bottom line is I went in with one specific concern, paid $14,000.00 US dollars, more when the conversion is done, that doesn't include flight or hotel costs of 10 days, to not only have my original concerns addressed and corrected but to also have a large and very visible parts of my body destroyed, that were a source of compliments and flattery prior to surgery. I am devastated.