Liposuction Inner/outer Thighs 4 Months Ago- Need Help Re: Bruising

I had liposution 4 months ago, inner/outer thighs....

I had liposution 4 months ago, inner/outer thighs. Bruising is still very apparent about 2" wide all the way down the inner leg, is there a vitamin to help speed up the healing?

It has been 4 months and the brusing scares me-what can I do

will be having surgery in 2 months and the brusing stories are scaring me because i bruise easy naturally and just terrified that the brusies wont go away. brusing isnt permanet ....right?
I got rid of the bags under my eyes. Three weeks later I have double vision. Is this normal?
I had a mini face lift 3 weeks ago. My right ear is numbed in the middle. I am afraid it pinched a nerve. How long it will take to go away?
Its been 1 year and 6 months. Since i had a tummy tuck, breast lift with Augmentation and a a little lipo on my waits. I still feel a little numb and my brash are still somewhat sore. but i think that's normal ... beside I rather feel that than the big ugly tummy i had and saggy breast. I RECOMMEND MY DOCTOR IN A HEAR BEAT.
It's been 4 1/2 months now and the bruising is still above my knees to upper thighs. Dark purple bruising. It is not lightening up....I'm mad and getting scared. I don't remember anyone saything that bruising can be permanet!!!!
After three months after my lipo, my stomach still itchy, the left side still numb and it is a little swollen on one side only. It is normal
I am having a similiar issue also. Also my inner thighs and some lighter discoloration on outer thighs. Has also been 4 months. I have an even worse situation in that the square shape from the bandages are easily seen, they are white and the dark discoloration is all around. Has been a terrible problem. My dermatologist has never seen this before, neither has the plastic surgeon who performed the surgery. My surgeon sent me to a dermatologist in the same building (they apparently share patients) and he didn't even run a single test before telling me I had an allergic reaction to the bandages (I think my derm. or my surgeon could have told me that) I don't believe him and am terrified that he is buying time for my surgeon. I am know headed to another surgeon for yet another opinion.
I understand your frustration. Good luck with your new next visit for your bandade markings. Someone told me that Vitamin E might help with the dark inner part on the tighs. What did your doctor recommend to help speed up the recovery process? I hope it is just bruising and nothing more-