Liposuction for my Bikini Body

The thing that has always bothered me about my...

The thing that has always bothered me about my body, even before I had two kids and needed a tummy tuck, were my hips. I had a flat, tan tummy but my hips would hang over the sides of my bikini. I love lying on the beach whenever it’s warm enough to do so but this made me feel self-conscious. I decided to get a tummy tuck to get rid of my pregnancy flab and also did lipo on my hips at the same time. Choosing a doctor I searched for all the qualified ones in my area and then had interviews with each one. I asked sorta the same questions to each one even when I knew the answers and the one who explained things the best and made me feel safest got the job. With the procedure (tummy tuck and lipo) I was in, out and home by mid-day, doped up and out of it for a few days and in recovery mode after that. I made sure to take care of my body and no matter how badly I wanted to just order takeaway I didn’t. I made meals for myself and drank plenty of fluids. The lipo recovery is hard to measure because the tummy tuck had me swollen for 3 weeks. After 3 weeks I can say that my hips are smooth and you can hardly see the scars. I will probably buy a bathing costume that rides thin and high to cover the holes. It will be a trick to find the right one but I am happy I look better.