Swelling Back Again After Three Weeks.

The operation was quick. i was sore for a week but...

The operation was quick. i was sore for a week but after 3 weeks i could already see results and its still improving. i did my back and stomach it was the only areas that wouldn't change no matter how much i trained. worth doing it if you can afford the it financialy and the time off.

I am 1 month post op. i had my back and stomach and the love handles.LOL done. it was all good till 3 days ago on our way back from our holiday. in the airport i start having a fever and boneaches probably just a flue. but my stomach was in pain and it was very sensible. on that day i lifted some very heavy luggages, I know very bad idea. when we got home my stomach had swelled up so much even more than the beginning and its a bit worrying. is it infected? is the swelling gonna go down?

can u tell me where u got your procedure done? that price is great
can u tell me where u got your procedure done? that price is great
hey i was just wondering who is your doctor? because i'm hoping to get lipo done too this augs
Hey I wanted to know what doctor did you go to .. and yes swelling is common. It can take up to a year and half for the swelling to go away COMPLETELY.
hello i would like to know where in new york u got your lip and with what Dr
Where did you get your lip?
Have you seen the Dr about this?