So Far So Good, But I Look Likie I Was Mugged for 4 Lbs of Fat

I thought I knew what to expect from lipo in my...

I thought I knew what to expect from lipo in my neck, jowls, flanks, abs and whereever else.

I had read this website obsessively for the weeks leading up to the surgery. But I did not know I would be put under general anesthesia, or catheterized, nor that all my blood would rush to my labia and cause it to bruise and swell. This might have been nice to be warned about.

How does anyone do this without crazy-good girlfriends to take care of them?? I can't imagine being with a fellah with the bruises on my neck, back and stomach. Useless.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is a certified plastic surgeon who's been doing lipo for 30 years and is affiliated with Stanford. He's seen it all and won't exagerate your results. That said, he's funny and jovial and optimistic and he makes me feel like this has been a success thus far. Just remember to pin him down for deets if you want them, because his default is to be kind of paternialistic and vague.

Aww it's ok hun. It'll calm down soon and you'll be so happy you did it. Good luck and best wishes
how are you doing?