Uneven After Liposuction

I had my lipo with this dr.because 2 yrs ago he...

I had my lipo with this dr.because 2 yrs ago he did a tummy tuck on me and he did a great job, but with the tummy tuck I was patient #2 in the operating room and I have seen alot of his work on other patients and he seemed to do a good job.

The day i had the lipo, I also had a nose job done (and thank God he did a really good job on my new nose) so anyways I just wanted to get an idea of how many cosmetic surgeries a plastic surgeon does per day. I already talked to my dr. about my negative results and he is going to correct me and I did make it clear that I want to be patient#1 in the operating room on that day.

I want to know how many cosmetic procedures a...

I want to know how many cosmetic procedures a Plastic Surgeon usually performs in 1 day? I know my Dr. does like 15 patients in 1 day. I was patient#7 and he didnt do a good job with my lipo and Im thinking he was probably too tired. That Friday he had started at 7am and when I went in the operating room it was like 4:30pm and after me he did many more he ended leaving the hospital at 4am Saturday(this happened in Mexico.

I recommend my provider for any plastic surgery EXCEPT for liposuction because he left me fatter from one side.I had other surgeries made by him (nose job & tummy tuck) and he did a great job and I've seen breast & butt implants on other patients and he did a really good job as well.