Great Results on Hips, Thighs & Calves So Far, but Worried About the Little Things...

Had Liposuction on hips, outer thighs, and calves...

Had Liposuction on hips, outer thighs, and calves 8 weeks ago to make me more proportionate with my upper body. I was of normal weight, but a bit pear-shaped.

Pro: Clothes fit MUCH better--went down 1 size. Have a new zest for exercise and eating a bit better. Hips/thighs have much smoother shape and calves are a bit more proportionate. At this point, I have lost 2 inches on the waist, 2 inches on the hips and thighs, and 1 inch on each calf.

Cons: The compression garment. I was considered high volume, so I had to wear it 24 hours a day for 6 weeks. Going to the bathroom in it was terrible the first week when I was not allowed to take it off for any reason. Second con--the price; $9K for 3 areas.

How long does residual bruising last? I have lines on the top of my thighs and abdomen where the topifoam ended under my compression garment. I stopped needing the topifoam 7 weeks ago but the lines are still there.

Professional practice with continued accredidation. Procedure and likely results and side effects well explained.