Fat Belly Following Weight Gain After Lipo

At the age of 23, I had liposuction to correct a...

At the age of 23, I had liposuction to correct a lower stomach bulge. Initially, my lower abdomin was slightly disproportional to my upper abdomin.

At 29, I became pregnant and gained about 42 pounds. I lost all of the pregnancy weight.

From the age of 30 to 45, I gained a great deal of weight—about 52 pounds. Both times, I gained weight disproportionately in the area where I had the lipo. For the past year, I have been conscientiously working out and eating healthy. I have managed to lose 30 of the 52 pounds but my belly is still disproportionately large compared to the rest of my body.

Will exercise and diet be effective in reducing this disproportionately large belly fat or will I need to seek alternative methods of fat reduction?
Quincey H. Clarke-Smith

Because of the disportionate gain of weight following the procedure. Now my upper abdomin is considerably larger than my lower abdomin.

Well sure, you had the fat cells removed with lipo in your lower abdomen, it is only logical that when you gain weight it will be in other areas. This should be a no-brainer, if you are not getting rid of the fat than lipo it again. The good news is that the technology has improved immensely since your procedure at 23 y.o. you have so many more options. I personally believe that either Power assisted Lipo or if you are eligible, Vaser Lipo are the best available right now.