Stomach Lipo After Twins

I had a very big belly after my twins and...

i had a very big belly after my twins and liposuction was the only answer n so far so good i can wear anything.

Iam 5wks post op and my Dr. used the power assissted liposuction. the upper abdomen n flanks are very good.but my problem is around my umblical cord,its extended n feels hard inside i thought it wld be flat as the lower abdomen is flat.

how long before i stop using the compression garment n when do i start exercise?i also have itching n burning sensation on my flanks.
Did you have stretch marks? Loose skin? before lipo? I also had twins and one before that too. I am considering lipo now. My lower stomach is pretty bad. I am sure they will say I need a tummy tuck...butI don't want to do that. I am hoping the lipo will work. Would love to see pics...Thanks
hi Amee,i had aflat tummy n no stretch marks.after the birth of my twins i got this very big stomach with stretch marks.with lipo i had the best results on the flanks n upper stomach but from the navel going down its another story.because the bulge is still there due to the abdominal muscles that were distended tho the bulge is much smaller than wat i had.i will take photos n send you asap.
forerunners health services india

He was a very understanding doctor