Life Style Lift for Turkey Neck, Age 46

I did this almost two weeks ago. I am 46 and...

I did this almost two weeks ago. I am 46 and wanted rid of my turkey neck. You cannot go back to work in a week (ha). Thank God I work from home. The pain is more severe than what I thought it would be. My neck is very tight, I have a hard knot on the right side and have no feeling in my ear lobes. I am so very sorry that I let my vanity and insecurity take over my good sense. I cannot sleep and cannot move my head. My boyfriend does know I did this He came over after a week and asked why I was moving my head like a wax figure. I have a constant headache.

I am only two weeks post op and I know I still have time to heal, but to think someone can ripp your face apart and you feel great in a short time is a lie. My mother paid for this as gift for my birthday. I have no turkey neck, but no feeling.

Today if you asked me if I would do this I would be happy with my turkey neck at least I could feel my face. Please be advised this is not as easy as they advertise. They are your best friend before procedure after that good luck getting help.