Latisse..better Than Mascara for Thin, Blonde Lashes - Rochester, NY

I read about latisse on realself and got a script...

I read about latisse on realself and got a script at a cosmetic surgery consult. I have been using it for a few months and I LOVE IT! I have blonde thin lashes and after using Latisse they are now long, thick and dark. Before I began using this product my lashes were invisible without mascara. It's only been a few months and I only wear mascara now when going out at night or to a special event.

I tried using this product on my eyebrows but my skin turned brown and it looked awful. The discoloration faded when I stopped using it. My eyelids have slight discoloration too but I look like I have eyeliner and mascara on all day and I love it.

After reading about latisse I assumed that it was going to change the lashes I already had. I learned that new lashes grew in and they are darker, thicker and grow much longer. It is still unreal to me that I have these wonderful eyelashes. I recommend latisse 100%.

Also, I save $28 per bottle by purchasing it at a local pharmacy that offers discount prices on any prescriptions not covered by insurance. I pay $92 for latisse.

I used this product for a year or so and LOVED it....

I used this product for a year or so and LOVED it. My physician suggested I stop using it because she said it is questionable. I stopped and slowly but surely my eyelashes dwindled away. I i mean they are far more sparse than before using latisse. I want my outer eyelases back so they can atleast look nice with good mascara. I do not regret using latisse but noone mentions what happens when you decide to stop using it.