Have Used Lattise and Found out I Am Six Weeks Pregnant

Latisse works very well. I used it nightly for 2...

Latisse works very well. I used it nightly for 2 sessions. I did it to make my eyelashes longer. It did not discolor my eye lids.

I have been using Latisse. I found out I am pregnant. I just didn't think that it would be bad for my baby but now I am extremely worried. I have stopped using it but could I have potentially caused horrible side effects to my baby?

It's actually made to go INTO the eye if you have glaucoma so you should be completely safe using it topically to the top lash line. However, I would definitely mention this to your OB/GYN just to be on the safe side. It never hurts to be too careful! Congrats!
I wouldn't worry too much - from what I read from the clinical trial - you only get 5% of one drop solution. They just discourage using Latisse while pregnant because side effects have not been studied. Talk with your OB - but I really think everything will be fine. Stop using it until after delivery - and/or breastfeeding to be sure. smoking and alcohol are way, way worse - good luck! and Congratulations!!
how can an eye medicine affect your baby? I'm not a doctor but I don't find any reason to worry.