Definitely Worth It!! - Torrance, CA

I started using Latisse in June after I received a...

I started using Latisse in June after I received a promotional flyer from a local doctor in my area! I was very skeptic because I do have very small lashes (teeny) and thought it was very expensive but what the heck, I've been waiting for this since I first heard about it.

I am enclosing some of my pictures to show just how amazing this has worked for me. I have my sister and mom wanting to get what we call the "magic potion" for their eyes as the small lashes just runs in our family. Either way, this was 110% worth it for me and for the record, I am still using the same bottle that I started with on June 5th. I do NOT use the brushes given to me but a very thin eyeliner brush. I got this tip from a user on another forum and all you do is put one drop in the cap and I can literally go over my eyes at least 4-5 times each with just that one drop! It's pretty amazing. So considering that, it's like spending $33 a month for it. Not too bad.

Hope you will all love your results as much as I have! :)

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend my Drs. office because the staff was great and the nurse was wonderful and also a Latisse user! I really loved her lashes too!

What Mascara do you use?? Your results are amazing! I just started week 7 and I am seeing some results and anxious to see the final results. Your before picture looks just like my lashes and can only hope to get the wonderful results that you did!
Thank you so much for your advice!
I would lo9ve to know what is your maintenance regimen now that you have had such fabulous results. Could you tell us how often you apply Latisse now to keep the results? I would love to use it only twice a week. Would that work, after the initial 16 week period?
I use it every 2-3 days so I think it will be okay for you to use it twice a week! I just started my second bottle a few weeks ago so as long as you use that eyeliner brush then it will last you a long time!
Do you use the same eyeliner brush or do you use disposable ones? Don't like the brushed that come with the drops either. Thanks.
Hi Deb! Yes I use the same brush. I have 3 but I tend to use the smallest one because it applies it the best. I wash it after every use with antibacterial soap and hot water and towel dry it and ready for the next time! So yes I do! I do NOT use the ones that they provide for you because 1) it absorbs the liquid and you end up having to use more of it when you only need the 1 drop, 2) the brushes are a little harsh on the eyes and hurt!! The liquid is very valuable to me so this is why I use my own eyeliner brush. I am still on my first bottle, the drops keep coming and I am not about to start month 5! I'm very happy it's lasted this long! :)
Oops I meant I'm about to start month 5 and still on the same bottle! :)
What about the side effects of Latisse?
Hi Deb! I haven't had any "real" side effects at all. From time to time I'll get a little red in my eye but nothing really noticeable. I am now using it every other day and can't believe I'm still on my first bottle! I put it on this morning and thought OK no more drops, and it still kept coming! It's amazing. My new bottle is waiting to be opened, that should last me till March I hope! So it's totally worth it if you use it with an eyeliner brush, keeps you going and going! :)
Love your lashes... did you apply them on your bottom lashed too? When did you start seeing reults? I'm on week 4 and I don't think I can see anything yet... Have a while to go!
Hi bebe4u27. For some reason I wasn't able to reply to your comment to me, so I'm replying here. My results have been satisfactory so far. I'm asian, so my lashes are stick straight, so it's hard to see much progress without curling them. Without mascara or curling I don't see much of a difference on my top lashes but I noticed that my lower lashes have grown a little longer because when I apply mascara on them I don't apply it to my skin (which I couldn't prevent before because my bottom lashes were so short). I can only see progress when I curl and put mascara on. I can't wait until the day I can notice the results without so much effort. I'm glad to know we started this journey around the same time. Don't be surprised if I check up on your progress. Good Luck =D
I actually didn't apply them on the bottom much but what I will do is if the brush is still a little wet after I have applied it to the top lashes, I will just go over it on the bottom. But I won't just apply it there, if that makes sense. I started to see results around week 6. The first lashes that grew were the outer lashes....it was pretty funny but neat because it looked like I had a bit of false lashes. So what I would do is apply mascara making them outward instead of upward and then slowly the little ones started to fill in right in between. I would say by week 8 I could really start telling the difference especially since I was taking pictures each time. Plus with these teeny lashes that I have, believe me you could tell! Hehe. Whatever you do just keep applying - don't stop! I wanted to each time thinking this stuff didn't work for me and voila, out of nowhere there they kept coming! I love having to be careful when applying mascara too, cause even my sons tell me "mom that's too much!!"! Hehe. They look real big when I do! I love it!!
I hope to get such extraordinary results like yours... I'm still on week 4 =/ I've still got so much waiting to do.
Hi AbeeRN2010...Today is four weeks for me and I don't know if I see a difference yet or if my minf p;ays tricks on me because I really wnat to see results. I would have to say I don't see any results yet, but it's only week 4, still have a lot of waiting...what about you...you're on week 4 and a ahlf right? How do you feel so far any results yet?!
Whatever you do just have patience! I remember not wanting to wait so long and was getting inpatient for sure! And here we are....loving every minute of it! :) Hope you will post your results too! :)
Your eye lashes look amazing!
Thanks so much, I enjoy putting on mascara each day that's for sure!
Thanks so much!!