Definitely Worth It!! - Torrance, CA

I started using Latisse in June after I received a...

I started using Latisse in June after I received a promotional flyer from a local doctor in my area! I was very skeptic because I do have very small lashes (teeny) and thought it was very expensive but what the heck, I've been waiting for this since I first heard about it.

I am enclosing some of my pictures to show just how amazing this has worked for me. I have my sister and mom wanting to get what we call the "magic potion" for their eyes as the small lashes just runs in our family. Either way, this was 110% worth it for me and for the record, I am still using the same bottle that I started with on June 5th. I do NOT use the brushes given to me but a very thin eyeliner brush. I got this tip from a user on another forum and all you do is put one drop in the cap and I can literally go over my eyes at least 4-5 times each with just that one drop! It's pretty amazing. So considering that, it's like spending $33 a month for it. Not too bad.

Hope you will all love your results as much as I have! :)

What Mascara do you use?? Your results are amazing! I just started week 7 and I am seeing some results and anxious to see the final results. Your before picture looks just like my lashes and can only hope to get the wonderful results that you did!
Thank you so much for your advice!
I would lo9ve to know what is your maintenance regimen now that you have had such fabulous results. Could you tell us how often you apply Latisse now to keep the results? I would love to use it only twice a week. Would that work, after the initial 16 week period?
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend my Drs. office because the staff was great and the nurse was wonderful and also a Latisse user! I really loved her lashes too!