Softer, Lighter Skin, but Also Some Hyperpigmentation

Had Co2 ablative done a month ago. Doctor...

had Co2 ablative done a month ago. Doctor "forgot" to tell me I should on the second week of recovery use a skin lightener. Now I was told to become aggressive in the treatment of the hyperpigmentation. I am using Phaze 13, hydroquinone, and tretinoin. My face is so dry and flaky. The skin appears red still but the brown has faded a lot. Problem now is the redness is still red but brighter. How long will this redness persist? Make-up will not hide it.

pro: softer, lighter skin

cons: downtime, pain, weeping of skin,yucky feeling

why: refreshed appearance, softer sking, and wanted to wear less make-up.

results: one month out I feel I made the wrong decision. My face is bright red, hyperpigmented, and have streaks of red that cannot be hidden by make-up. I researched this laser and asked questions but feel I did not have all the facts. It was my decision so I take responsibility for this.

He is a very good Doctor. He listens and makes recommendations. I have a high tolerance for pain this is the first time i have ever felt or known such pain in my life because of this laser. Every person is unique and will experience the same procedure in a different way.