Go for It with Total Fx - Peabody, MA

I have been considering getting Total FX for some...

i have been considering getting Total FX for some time now. i am writing this in hopes that i can answer any questions that anyone might have for me since i am now in my third day of recovery.

there are a lot of things to consider when having this done, realistic down time (a whole week at least); finding a great board certified doctor; and how much pain you are willing to endure.

i will say two things about this procedure, it is Extreme, but, the results are like nothing i have ever seen. first of all the tightening is seen immediately and i mean immediately and the pain is real and not for the faint of heart. i had co2 resurfacing 15 years ago and BOY has the technology changed. total fx blows the old ablative procedure out of the part! i know that all my scars will not be gone but i now see a good 90percent improvement.

if anyone has any questions, just write me. i will see if i can upload before and after pics in the future. my doctor is the best and located in peabody, ma, caring staff. the $4,000 was for face and neck and doctor has monthly deals for $500 break.

sprinkles

Boston Plastic Surgeon

Board Certified and experienced in this procedure