Fractional to Tighten Skin and Reduce Fine Lines - Washington, DC

Because I want to tighten my skin and reduce a few...

Because I want to tighten my skin and reduce a few fine lines, I had a fractional (Lutronic Mosaic 1550) non-ablative laser treatment on my face two days ago (today is day three).

I was expecting to be red and swollen for a few days but was in no way prepared to look like I do today! I have brownish/reddish squares in a grid pattern all over my face and am VERY swollen. I've been reassured that this will heal with good results but, I must admit, I am a little nervous. I have been icing and moisturizing regularly and have done nothing strenuous. Yet I still look like someone took a hot waffle iron to my face! There is NO WAY I can leave the house... seriously, no way!

Has anyone else had this treatment with these results? If so, how long did it take to heal? Are the dark marks completely gone? I rated my overall satisfaction as good but, honestly, it's too soon to tell. Thanks!

The Franklin Center for Skin & Laser Surgery is extremely confident in the efficacy of our lasers and the expertise of our clinicians. We have new, gold standard equipment. Most consumers do not realize that all lasers and laser technicians are not created equally. In untrained and inexperienced hands, Laser Hair Removal can cause burns and permanent......................

Skin & Laser Surgery Center
Skin & Laser Tysons Corner VA
Skin & Laser Stafford VA
Skin & Laser Woodbridge VA
Skin & Laser Washington DC
Skin & Laser Northern Virginia
How are you feeling/looking now? I'm having the treatment done in a few days and I'm scared! /Johanna

Here's a related thread that might help (it talks about Fraxel, which is another brand of fractional laser): Grid marks on forehead after Fraxel treatment

Make sure you keep your skin moisturised (some RealSelfers recommend Aquaphor) and stay out of the sun. Good luck!