Laser Hair Removal on Underarms - Worth It So Far

Happened upon a great sale (half price) so decided...

Happened upon a great sale (half price) so decided to have laser hair removal on my underarms. I am extremely satisfied with the results, not even sure if I need the last treatment, but it's prepaid so I might as well.

Once my tan is gone, I'm going to try bikini area, a little nervous about that but we'll see.

Thought I would update this since I originally...

Thought I would update this since I originally posted it in July '09. It is now July '11 and my underarms are still (mostly) maintenance free. I get the odd hair here and there and I have seen some really light baby fine growth (I'm blonde) which doesn't respond to the laser. It is very fine and easily removed with a quick swipe of the razor (maybe every 4 months). I tried the bikini area too, but I think I need more treatments to really get the best results. My advice would be to go to a dermatologist's office, not a 'salon'.

I went to Skin Health Laser and Medi Spa in Maple Ridge, BC, Canada.

laser scar removal
Well, I'm going to Silver Apple Medical Spa in Philadelphia, PA where they use a Nd:Yag laser.

where did u go for hair removal?

I went to Skin Health Laser and Medi Spa in Maple Ridge, BC, Canada.
I'm glad to hear that your experience turned out great with laser hair removal. So I'm curious, what laser was used on you? I'm interested since I'll be getting my underarms done soon.
I'm sorry, I don't know what type of laser was used.