Lightsheer Laser on Asian Skin

I had a course of 8 Lightsheer treatments on my...

I had a course of 8 Lightsheer treatments on my face and neck. I am of Asian decent and was assured this laser was safe so long as I wore SPF 30+ every day and didn't tan between treatments. I wasn't excessively hairy anyway, but wanted not to be threading so much as this was resulting in breakouts. I was happy with the first few treatments where the hair growth seemed to decrease and my skin felt smooth and glowing.

The subsequent treatments didn't leave my skin so great though. I felt, where I was wrinkle free before, I had suddenly developed wrinkles. Nothing too noticable, but I noticed them. Also I felt my pores were larger and more visible. I'm pretty sure this was due to the heat setting being too high. My skin was pretty resilient and wouldn't go red or swell too much after the treatments so I think my clinician felt she could increase the heat each time, even though my skin would react afterwards - which I did inform her about.

Does Lightsheer laser cause wrinkles if set on a high heat setting? I feel I have wrinkes on my forehead and under my eyes a little too. Said to promote collagen, I think it's possible it has the opposite effect if set too high and depletes collagen resulting in wrinkling.

Reduced hair growth but not sure of long term effects on skin. Fear of looking old and wrinkly before my time. I'm only 30.