Confused As to Whether my Surgery Was PRK or LASIK ??

I chose PRK because I wanted to avoid the flap...

I chose PRK because I wanted to avoid the flap issue, and I understood the pros/cons of the procedure. Now, I am confused about whether I actually had PRK or LASIK. And, I'm not sure how to approach my doctor about the issue.

This is a question regarding PRK. Last month, I underwent what I believed to be PRK (at least that's what I wanted). However, on the "Operative Report," there is no mention of the term PRK or (photorefractive keratectomy). However, in the pre-op paperwork and post-op paperwork, "PRK" is present. My mother, who was watching the procedure says that the "VISX" machine that was used for the CustomVue treatment listed the procedure as "LASIK" during my procedure. So, my question is this- how can I be sure that I received PRK treatment and not LASIK as the machine and "Operative Report" indicate? The operative report also indicates that "Physician has specified a LASIK Treatment, Superiror Flap." I chose PRK because I wanted to avoid the flap issue. Please advise. Thanks.