Laser Genesis Works Slowly but Surely (Asian W/oily, Problem Skin) - Los Angeles, CA

I received 5 treatments of Laser Genesis spread 2...

I received 5 treatments of Laser Genesis spread 2 weeks apart. My last treatment was about 3 weeks ago. I am 30 years old, asian, and have suffered from oily, problem skin my whole life. Because I'm SO OILY my pores have naturally enlarged over time and I feel like the older I'm getting, the bigger my pores are becoming. My main goal for receiving Laser Genesis was to shrink my pores.

From what I've read and personally experienced, you see the effects of Laser Genesis over time. After the first few treatments I saw little difference but definitely now my skin is so much smoother. I used to have tiny bumps all over my face and my skin was always very ruddy but Laser Genesis noticeably improved that, which I'm thrilled about.

Now onto my pores...they're still there, especially the big ones on my nose. But I will say that my pores seem more shallow and not as deep as before. That being true, they are now easier to conceal with makeup. Definitely makeup goes on better and smoother after LG.

The aesthetician who treated me warned me not to expect too much, and I appreciated her honesty. But for what I paid, I definitely think LG was worth it. It made my skin look and feel healthier which makes the pores and scars less noticeable. Don't expect your pores to disappear with this treatment, but overall your skin will look and feel better. And the best part about LG is there is NO DOWNTIME. Seriously, no pain, no swelling, and the redness went away after about 15 minutes.

I read that LG continues to work 3-6 months after the last treatment so here's to hoping that my skin gets even better. I'll update at 3 months post treatment.

Good luck to those trying it!

Sunrise Medspa

They offer a great package deal of 5 treatments, Laser Genesis and Silk Peel combined.

Hi Ellay22:
How's your skin now? Did you continue getting treatments? Do you know if you were treated with Laser Genesis or Genesis plus? Thank you kindly.