Labia Reduction Changed my Life

I have been suffering from discomfort of my labia...

I have been suffering from discomfort of my labia from my very early teens. I had dramatic weight gain as a teenager and first began to notice the problem.

I am proud to say that I have lost 89 lbs. But no matter how much the rest of my body shrunk and got smaller that part just wouldn't. It is very frustrating to work so hard to feel beautiful but still not be satisfied.

I didnt know there was anything that could be done about it until about a year ago. I did my research and found Dr. P to be the best choice based on other testimonials and before and after pictures.

The Dr. is a miracle worker as far as I am concerned. I am sooo sooo happy with my results. I didn't think it was possible, but thanks to him it is. And his staff are so warm and friendly and very understanding.. Of course you would be uncomfortable at first, I was, but I assure you you spend one minute with the doc and his staff and you mind and heart will be at ease.

This experience has truly been a blessing because it no longer a dream it is finally real. I am sure you will find your experience to be the same.

San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Because Dr. P is talented. he WILL do a good job for you. And he cares about you, Not your money

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in