Great Experience - Now a D with 400cc Implants

I wanted bigger breasts ever since I was 13 years...

I wanted bigger breasts ever since I was 13 years old. In fact, I remember obsessively doing sit-ups in 7th grade, in hopes that a flat stomach would make my breasts look bigger. Haha. My mom has implants, so growing up I always loved how full her breasts looked. I pondered getting implants for years and even met with a surgeon 6 years ago, but I was afraid at the thought of “going under.”

I made an appt for a consultation with Dr P. At first, I felt a little nervous to flash my chest to him and his assistant, but they helped me feel comfortable. I showed him pictures of what I wanted mine to look like. I saw two women who were a couple weeks post-op and asked them questions. They were really helpful. On the day of my surgery at Alvarado Hospital, I was super nervous! I think Dr P noticed because he held my hand until I fell asleep. My recovery went by quickly, lots of resting and around the clock meds. But I was at the beach on day # 6.

Now 4 months later, I am so pleased with the way my breasts look and my husband loves them too! I started off with a full B/small C & I’m now a D (Victoria Secret sizes) after getting approx 400 cc implants. I asked Dr P for “Natural but damn lucky” and I sure do feel lucky! Haha. I get compliments all the time about how natural my breasts look.

Dr P and his staff are AMAZING! What a great team! They are so friendly, professional, and encouraging. I feel like a princess every time I go into the office. And now I proudly flash my new boobs to Dr P’s new patients and answer all their questions because I was there once too. Thank you Dr P!

San Diego Plastic Surgeon