Radiesse in the Cheek Area, Nasolabial, Chin and Under the Chin

I had radiesse injected yesterday in the cheek...

I had radiesse injected yesterday in the cheek area, nasolabial, chin and under the chin....I look like a monster. I am severely swollen and distorted. The bruising I am not so concerned because I know that will heal. I swelled immediately after the injection so the doctor told me to take benedyrl when I got home, I did. I also take arnica caps and cream, and tylenol for discomfort.

My doctor choose radiesse over restylane, I let her choose and now I am wondering if that was a mistake? I have a small face and she injected 4 syringes and I look like a monster and I realize it has only been 24 hours....but I would like any information to know how long before I look like myself or at the least, be able to go out in public?

My question and and other help anyone can give me is....how long before I will be able to go out in public? It is Saturday and I have to be at work Monday. Right now I look like I aged 20 years and ugly! I am also concerned she overfilled me and that I won't look like myself....Help!
Altousa Brandish, MD

It's only been 24 hours so I am not sure if I would recommend this doctor. However, she was patient and took her time with me.

Question: Radiesse in the Cheek Area, Nasolabial, Chin and Under the Chin? Answer: Radiesse has been shown to be a good subcutaneous filler of defects. It should be stressed that Radiesse should be employed for substantial depressions and placed relatively deep, no more superficial than the very deep dermis and superficial subcutaneous tissue.