Juvederm for Thin Upper Lip

Had less than one vial of Juvederm injected into...

Had less than one vial of Juvederm injected into my very thin upper lip 3 days ago to get a very low-key, natural looking lip plump. The day after the procedure was scary, as my lip swelled up to Daffy Duck size and I have a small dark bruise on the inner lip. The swelling has gone down everyday since then, but I can really 'feel' two lumps of Juvederm in my lips.

My lips look good now, but it just feels very strange and I'm very aware of the injections.
I also have two large bumps on the inside of my lip where the Juvederm was injected- i hope these will go away soon.

Does this odd feeling of 'bumps' inside my lip subside or do you just get used to it?

yes, the swelling and lumpy feeling go away, give it some more time*
ihad the same thing done 3 days ago and i'm hoping my swelling goes down soon because i have the same duck look!I'm glad to know your swelling went down and i've read online to massage the area where the lumps are to make it dissipate some..so i would try that first and then you can always get them injected to dissolve the juviderm with a natural acid the doctors have.