Juvaderm with Dental Block for Fuller Lips, Lip Lines and Nasolabial Folds

I had Juvaderm injected into my lips, above my...

I had Juvaderm injected into my lips, above my lip, and my nasiolabial folds in November 2008 ... it was totally worth it. Yes, it was incredibly painful, my doctor gave me a dental block to numb my lips and above my lip (which, by itself, hurt so bad), then injected 2 syringes of Juvaderm (which hurt, even with the dental block).

Yes, I bruised badly (I bruise easily anyway), but I blame a lot of that on myself because I only did an ice pack for 2 hours max (way less than I should have). So, the down side ... I looked like I had a mustache for about 1 week (which was a huge, dark bruise), but the up side ... I have fuller lips, no creases above my upper lip, and my nasiolabial folds are smooth now.

I fully intend to get it done again when it wears off, but so far so good ... it's been 7 months and the results are still there!

Yes, I have read some people's horror stories ... but I personally feel that some of those stories could be the result of a bad doctor ... as for me, I have no complaints.

This doctor and her staff are horrible. When things do not turn out the way you want them to be she and her staff treat you like a dog! They do nothing to help you, and it is impossible to even get anyone to return your phone calls. I have been treated so badly simply because my breast procedure did not come out well. When I wanted her to correct the problem, she has given me the run around and her staff totally ignores me, or if they talk to me, it is like I am dirt.
This site is for people to post their experience and whether or not it's worth it. If you want to have a conversation, pick up a phone and call someone who cares.
This site is for conversations...as in responses to posts.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donna Rich, in the Houston suburb of Webster, is amazing. I get my Botox and my Juvaderm done by her. She was voted as one of the best plastic surgeons in Houston by H Magazine ... and she is.