Juvaderm with Dental Block for Fuller Lips, Lip Lines and Nasolabial Folds

I had Juvaderm injected into my lips, above my...

I had Juvaderm injected into my lips, above my lip, and my nasiolabial folds in November 2008 ... it was totally worth it. Yes, it was incredibly painful, my doctor gave me a dental block to numb my lips and above my lip (which, by itself, hurt so bad), then injected 2 syringes of Juvaderm (which hurt, even with the dental block).

Yes, I bruised badly (I bruise easily anyway), but I blame a lot of that on myself because I only did an ice pack for 2 hours max (way less than I should have). So, the down side ... I looked like I had a mustache for about 1 week (which was a huge, dark bruise), but the up side ... I have fuller lips, no creases above my upper lip, and my nasiolabial folds are smooth now.

I fully intend to get it done again when it wears off, but so far so good ... it's been 7 months and the results are still there!

Yes, I have read some people's horror stories ... but I personally feel that some of those stories could be the result of a bad doctor ... as for me, I have no complaints.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Donna Rich, in the Houston suburb of Webster, is amazing. I get my Botox and my Juvaderm done by her. She was voted as one of the best plastic surgeons in Houston by H Magazine ... and she is.