More Wrinkles Under the Eyes Than Ever Before!!!

I had fillers before in the cheeks and it looked...

I had fillers before in the cheeks and it looked great - I decided to go to a new place and have fillers put in along my cheeks to accentuate them - however - the lady doing the procedure clearly did not know what she was doing and made two very large and sausage-like injections atop my cheek bones - some of the filler had actually curled around my eye like a sausage. The swelling went down and I went back for a minor correction to fill the dent in my face - she did this (no charge).

However it's been a week and half and I;ve now noticed how terrible my face is in direct sunlight (o great) and I look completely like a hideous wrinkled old lady and have lost my beautiful face and skin forever.

I am wondering how I can get my face back to normal - how is everyone else dealing with the wrinkles around the eyes that have gotten worse from the placement of the cheek fillers - I have been using Vitamin E oil and multiple hydrating facials - nothing is working and I look like I'm a hundred and not 34!!! I used to have a drop dead gorgeous face too - I wish I had never had this done.

The cosmetician didn;t seem to know what she was doing.

Has it improved? The filler was lower in my cheeks but yet has enhanced the hollows under my eyes and, pushes up when I smile into horrible crepey wrinkles at ends of my tear troughs. Its been 4 months and counting... I just have found different ways to smile. :-(
Did you have botox at the same time as the cheek filler?