Lower Lip Very Uneven -- Staying Optimistic

I just had Juvederm injected into my lips to fill...

I just had Juvederm injected into my lips to fill them out (about 75% to 80% was injected into upper lip). It has only been about 24 hours, so I know that I have to wait for swelling to go down before I have any major concerns, but so far the results have been very noticeably uneven. I am hoping that over the next day or two the "uneveness" will work itself out, and that optimal results will be evident in about a week or two. I am trying to stay positive.

My cosmetic surgeon injected about 25% of 1 syringe of Jevederm into my lower lip. About 5 hours after the injections, the swelling in my lower lip went down completely - it looked the same as it did before. This morning (13 hrs. after) my lips were so swollen that I had to call in sick to work. My lower lip is very swollen on the right side only. I have tried massaging it, but a noticeable lump remains in the lip and in the area between my low. lip and chin 24 hours later. Please advise. Thanks

Even though I do not have the results I was hoping for now, I am very hopeful that once all of the swelling goes down, it will look great. I truly trust my doctor.

As a satisfied Juvederm patient since 2005, I would suggest that as it has only been 24 hours, it is too soon to judge. Some people do react and swell differently to others and the length of time varies greatly. I would wait up to a week before stressing too much.