Juviderm and Botox

I had Juvederm and botox done for the first time...

I had Juvederm and botox done for the first time today. I had Juvederm put on each side of my mouth and chin. I do like it but am noticing that the filler feels like a little cable lump under my skin. It's been about 6 hours since the injections and I'm wondering if this is normal? I hope not.

Are these lumps normal or did my Doc forget to give me "to go" directions?

I think the provider was good, I'm just not so sure I needed it as bad as I thought I did, since I really do not see such a huge difference in how I look. The Botox I can not judge yet as that take a few days to kick in.

cross hatch technique is the best, most natural looking and feeling. sounds like they did one thick line on you. Juvederm will not really show u what it is until about 2 weeks after injection. at that point, it should be what it is gonna look like. Botox takes about 4-5 days to take effect. then lasts for about 5 months.
I just had juvederm done today. I was told to expect some lumps after the procedure. She said that if I feel them after 3 days then I should use my fingers to massage the upper part downward.
I also had this procedure done at the corners of my mouth and beside it like you did. I also had lumps. It is now been 4 weeks and you can still feel these lumps but they are not as hard as when I first had this done. You have to remember, this is a filler and it has to go somewhere. Remember it is under the wrinkles lifting them up....yes this is normal to feel some lumps, but it looks great. I will have this done again and again.