Juvaderm Under Eyes for Tear Troughs & Bags

First off I had to put a deposit down at this...

First off I had to put a deposit down at this doctors office (which should have been a red flag right away) just for a consultation.

My whole experience was odd, he gave me a lidocane shot twice which made my face balloon up right away and said that was normal. Then proceeded to have me lying down flat and then stood behind me like he was going to give me facial to administer the injections. I originally wanted them in my tear trough area to fill in the hollowness and smooth out the bags. After injecting me he proceeded very vigorously pushing extremely hard on my orbital bone, and at one point pushing on my eye ball.

When he was finally done after about 10 minutes of extreme pressure he had me sit up and look in the mirror, and to my dismay he had removed and smeared my eye makeup all over my face. Now I have watched vidoes on this procedure and had never seen any of the things that he had done to me, so when I left the office I felt really anxious that I made the wrong decision. And then on day two, I really felt anxouis when I looked at my eyes and it appeared as if i had king size pillows under my eyes and my tear trough area had no swelling at all, and that was the are that he supposedly injected. I went and had another consultation with a plastic surgeon who said that my whole experience sounded bad.

Today is day 15 I still look very swollen and alot like an alien. I did go back and get a refund after arguing with him and his father who insulted me by saying "you do realize we won't make a profit from this" which I thought was an inconsiderate and rediculous thing to say to someone seeking a refund for a botched filler procedure.

I scheduled an appointment with someone who specializes in this procedure and would never recommend this doctor for any injectable filler ever! GO TO A PROFESSIONAL!!! Also no before and after photos are a bad sign!

Dr. Erik Austin

Did this procedure horribly!

c