Juvederm Injections in Tear Trough Area of Eyes

The experience was of course painful but tolerable...

The experience was of course painful but tolerable. I'm worried about the swelling & bruising & if it will be smooth when the swelling & bruising goes away.

I bought Arnica Montana Gel that was recommended for bruising & swelling.Just started using that today. I'm very scared that this will continue to look awful!

I have had great experience with Juvederm under eyes! just be patient. It will go away. Mine smoothed out wonderfully in 4 weeks.
It's been 5 days since my Juvederm injections in the tear trough area. The swelling has gone down significantly; however the brusing in my right eye (trough area only) is very "black & purple"! I have a wedding on Friday. help. I have been using the Arnica Gel and Arnica pills. Only a slight improvement over 2 days. Would I do this again? Absolutely. I can see the results in a positive way since the swelling is subsiding. Cold gel packs are still soothing even after 1st day & I think it helped to continue to apply them on & off throughout the day. My lips came out fabulous.No brusing or swelling; just a nice full look with no wrinkles!!

Has anyone had Juvederm injected in the tear...

Has anyone had Juvederm injected in the tear trough area and had great results? I had mine injected 2 days ago & have swelling and bruising; more than I expected & read about. I'm wondering how long this will last and if it will be smooth & even when the swelling goes down? -- Updated on Sep 25, 2009: It's been 3 weeks and still slight bruising under my eyes. Anyone else have bruising after 3 weeks? It has gotten lighter (since it was purple!)but still requires lots of cover-up under my foundation every day. It would look great if not for the bruising.

I also had fantastic results with Juvederm in the tear trough. I didnt have any bruising and very little swelling. But my skin may be a little thicker than yours so that may account for the lack of bruising. If they hit a blood vessel, it sometimes takes a while for all the bluish color to dissipate. Good luck.
You look great- not sure how old you are but you look under 35 in the this picture. The product looks good on you.
Wow. You look gorgeous! Looks like it worked and I don't see any swelling.

He is very experienced w/injections. I have my botox treatments w/him & they are wonderful.Never any marks or swelling or bruising & my treatments last 6 months & show results by the next day.