Juvederm Injections in Tear Trough Area of Eyes

The experience was of course painful but tolerable...

The experience was of course painful but tolerable. I'm worried about the swelling & bruising & if it will be smooth when the swelling & bruising goes away.

I bought Arnica Montana Gel that was recommended for bruising & swelling.Just started using that today. I'm very scared that this will continue to look awful!

Has anyone had Juvederm injected in the tear...

Has anyone had Juvederm injected in the tear trough area and had great results? I had mine injected 2 days ago & have swelling and bruising; more than I expected & read about. I'm wondering how long this will last and if it will be smooth & even when the swelling goes down? -- Updated on Sep 25, 2009: It's been 3 weeks and still slight bruising under my eyes. Anyone else have bruising after 3 weeks? It has gotten lighter (since it was purple!)but still requires lots of cover-up under my foundation every day. It would look great if not for the bruising.

He is very experienced w/injections. I have my botox treatments w/him & they are wonderful.Never any marks or swelling or bruising & my treatments last 6 months & show results by the next day.