Amazing Lips. No Pain

I've had my lips injected twice now over the past...

I've had my lips injected twice now over the past 3 yrs. The 1st time my lips obsorbed the product, the dr. refilled me for free. That lasted over a yr and a half. This last time was great, my lips look awesome im hooked.

My husband's dermatologist, who also does fillers told him that if the application doesn't seem to take, it is either because the person put it in too deep, or he didn't use enough. Wonder which problem I had. Next time I will try the dermatologist. He charges the same as my plastic surgeon.
thank you. knowledge is good. Finding a doctor in my area is a whole other thing. Anyway, I'm more concerned about the NLfolds area. Lips are a bonus is I got extra $$.
well the silicon is permanent which is what i like. as long as u go to someone EXPERIENCED, u shd be fine. im going to a cosmetic surg clinic in chicago, the silicon is like %510/syringe. but it typically takes 3-5 txs b4 u get to the final product. But once u do...you're done! You don't see the results of silicon right away, bc u get the volume from your body making it's own tissue to surround the silicon. My Dr. does the micro droplet technique. her asst suggested that I come in 3-4 wks aft the juve, that way I'll still have the volume from juve, while the silicon starts to buld up.
no charge when I returned because I was so upset and told them I was so dissapointed with the results and felt completely ripped-off. I refused taking after pictures. My facial plastic surgeon charges the highest amount $600/syringe. (LA) I think its not gonna last more than 4 months, total. Next time I will pay less and therefore be able to go more frequently, Is silicon, better??
Did they charge you for the touch up ? How much did u pay for your juve? Mine was $510 for a whole sutringe, which I think is 1 CC. Does that sound right? I am thinking of going to the silikon 1000 method next time. Juvederm will get pricey doing it every few mos...but i am sooo loving the fuller lips!!!
I had to go back and beg for more especially after all the money I spent going to a fancy PS. I couldnt tell a difference at all. They really dont care because the before photo allways looks way worse so you feel stupis complaining. I want to try a different physcian next time for sure.
I, as well, would like to know who your physcian was? Please let me know as soon as possible. I had it done recently and cant even tell the difference.
Hey I wanna know too!!! I just had mine done today. THe swelling is going down....and i'm thinking....ughhhhthis is how my lips looked b4. I have read that juve lasts anywhere from 2-6 mos. I am thinking of doing the silikon next time to make it permanent.
I'd love to know who did your treatment. Had mine done 2 1/2 weeks ago, and my lips look the same as before. Once the swelling went down, my lips were gone!