Three Syringes of Juvederm Injected in to my Chin

I just had three syringes of Juvederm Plus...

I just had three syringes of Juvederm Plus injected in to my chin area about an hour ago. I have deep folds that run from my lip to my chin. All gone!

I know that there is some swelling but it looks amazing. No bruising (used arnica tablets this week and drank pineapple juice the past two days) I am going back for two more syringes to the corners of the mouth in two weeks.

I LOVE this product (and botox as well) I did not have any numbing cream or ice or dental blocks done. Little pain. I am THRILLED and wanted to share. Don't wait, have this done if you are unhappy with part of your face. It makes an amazing, instant difference.

Hi Sherrie: It was $400.00 per syringe which is a real deal. $1,200.00 total for the three. I love the look and was so easy and instant gratification (*-*) Take care.
I have also researched this and I want to have it done. What is the cost? Sherrie
Ernest deBourbon III MD

He is amazing. First appt to look over the area, photos taken then back the next week to have both Juvederm and Botox done.