27 Y/o Male - Just Had Slim Lipo Done on 11/12

I am a 27 year old make and just had slim lipo...

I am a 27 year old make and just had slim lipo done on 11/12 on my abdomen and flanks. I was nervous at first but after it was over (about 2 1/2 hours) I was glad I had done it.

The first night I took my garment off and noticed an immediate difference. There was a lot of drainage until this afternoon 11/13. I'm still a bit sore when trying to stand but able to walk. Will be going back to work tomorrow then off two days. Looking forward to focusing on diet and exercise over the next several weeks, then posting before and after pics.

I did slim lipo because of the 'spare tire' I was tired of having, not fitting into clothes I used to, holding in my stomach whenever I was out in public, etc. My weight ballooned to 220, when I used to be a fit 170-175 while in the military. My goal is 175-180.

Slim Lipo was worth it for me as its going to hold me accountable and allow my to stop my all or nothing mentality. I'll be getting out there and getting active. My surgeon recommended under armour clothing and progressively purchase smaller sizes to assist in the contouring. Also that by working my abs, and losing 15-20 more pounds that Id get to that six pack. That's what I plan on doing.

I'll post pics after 1, 2 and 4 weeks.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My provider was very knowledgable. I was the 141 procedure he performed. He was friendly answered all my questions and performed the procedure excellently. He even did extra to get as much skin tightening reaction as possible.