Uneven Results from Juvederm Lip Injections?

I did juvederm because I wanted bigger lips and...

I did juvederm because I wanted bigger lips and now I am regreting it. How do I get rid of it? Are the lumps normal?

I got Juvederm injections in my lips yesterday and one side looks smooth and the other side has a huge lump on it is that normal or will it stay like that? Is there a way to dissolve it faster?
Two weeks ago I had 4 viles of Juvederm injected in the lines around my top lip and bottom lip and the corners of my mouth and supposedly some areas of my chin (cost $1800). My bruising was terrible. I didn't go out of the house for a week. I can feel a line across the entire bottom of my lip. My top lip lines are all still there, the sides of my mouth and my chin still show the same lines. I can feel a lump on the right side of my mouth. I would not recommend Juvederm to anyone. I went to a very reputable plastic surgeon for my procedure definately didn't get what I paid for.
I personally would recommend it to everyone. Just get the right Dermatologist. Mine only cost 400.00 and worth every dollar!
Where did you go to get yours?