Love It! - Ireland

What can I say only that I love Botox! I am a 24...

What can I say only that I love Botox! I am a 24 year old girl... I know very young for Botox but I had slight lines in my forehead that used to really annoy me, others say they could not see them but I could!!!! This was even worse when I wore make-up as it used to just sit into the lines and no amount of primer would sort it out.... I used to have to keep topping up with powder to cover them and always used to wear my hair to cover my lines. I got Botox on the 2nd Feb this year and it only took few minutes and it was all over, I am afraid of needles but it was only a tiny little pinch. I could start to feel the difference a few hours later and a week later I was amazed. After two weeks one of the lines is completely gone and the other two are so faint I don't even notice them. Wearing make-up is now a dream and I also need to put powder on once at the start of the night :) I cant wait for next week where I am going back for a little top up as he did not want to use too much Botox the first time as it was my first time - plus the top up is free

Hey everyone.... just a quick update... had my top...

hey everyone.... just a quick update... had my top up on Thursday.... only took a few seconds and was all done... can see the difference already! Give it a week and I will be a smooth as a babies bottom :) went out over the weekend and only one coat of powder.... Botox is my new best friend :)
Dr. Paul Munsanje

Hey nice results! How many units did u get?
Hey there! Only the one! He didn't even use anywhere near the full little bottle of Botox only the one unit
Hey there. I got it off a citydeal voucher the clinic is amara. Think u can be put on the list and they email you when they have deals coming up :)
Hi Where in Ireland did you get the Botox for that price?

Wow, it must be great to just get by with a coat of powder - I'm jealous! ;) So glad your touch up went well!

Thanks everyone for the comments :)

Angelof6 U will love it.... go for it and ur make-up will glide on, has given me such a confidence boost
I am glad I found your post...I have been struggling with whether or not I should try Botox for a while. I am 37 and have always looked very young for my age ( I am told I look in my 20's) but over the past 2 years I have been plagued with the lines in my forehead and even though everyone else thinks I have gone mad lol and claims they aren't there I Can see them !!!! My makeup gets in there like u stated and also I am seeing the lines forming from my nos to mouth area yuck !
These are great! I m 26 and just got it last November I'm going to get the doctor who did it to send me copy's of the photos so I can show too!

Ok, I have to be honest, when I first read your review I was thinking, "24?! Why the heck is she messing with Botox?" Thanks for including such great pictures, cause I can completely see the difference you are describing!

So glad you are happy with how it turned out! Keep us posted on how things go after your touch up appointment. :)